Issue 02 | Winter 2014
Free Shipping for U.S. orders!
(International shipping will be added at checkout)
Our 2nd issue features 120 page of original stories about global soccer including the Premier League, World Cup, European leagues, MLS and South America. It contains new feature writing from some of soccer’s most acclaimed journalists and it showcases wonderful photography, fun illustrations, and great info-graphics all in a beautifully designed, vibrant, large-format publication.
- Juventus: Its full history, its ageless maestro and the four horsemen in the midfield.
- Wayne Rooney likes fags and whores and is the pride of England. by Jonathan Wilson
- Is Steven Gerrard a ‘top, top’ player? by Ken Early
- Atletico Madrid are pushing their more famous—and much richer—rivals in La Liga. by Pete Jenson
- How the USMNT can boost American soccer. by Noah Davis
- Miralem Pjanić: Heir to Totti’s throne? by Dylan Fahy
- Roy Keane: The new Mr. Cool? by Miguel Delany
- Manchester United’s problem. by Jonathan Wilson
- FA Chairman Greg Dyke speaks to Eight by Eight about his plans for English Football.
Plus: Ronaldinho,Clarence Seedorf, Romelu Lukaku, great poachers, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Bob Marley, plastic Pelé, Ravel Morrison and the Hall of Horrors!
Are you looking for the digital edition? Click here for more information.
Please allow 5-7 days for shipping within the U.S and 2-4 weeks for International.